Sunday, February 8, 2009

things i've received from readers (part 1).

As well as the usual messages of abuse (hundreds), screener discs (well, i've received one so far), links to films I should watch (and yes whoever you are, I'll get round to reviewing Gayracula as soon as) and threats of legal action, I sometimes get emailed nice stuff too (yes I know that sounds surprising).

Occasionally tho' I receive something so unexpected it scares even me.

This happened last week.



Yes, that's right, I was sent five scans of Anna Paquin's granny panted arse along with the message "Are these yours?".

Not much else I can add really.

2 comments:

The Vicar of VHS said...

I, for one, can't WAIT to read about "Gayracula."

Also, that's some fine Oscar-winning granny-panties, right there. ;) I wish MY readers sent me such things!

Frank White said...

Gayracula? That sounds even better than Deafula.