Friday, August 3, 2012

sad single women - an apology.

In my review of Cool for Cats I mistakenly wrote the phrase: Shoddily made shite for sad single women when in fact I obviously meant to write Shoddily made shite for single women's sad cats.

My inbox have been literally overwhelmed with complaints from hundreds of obviously not at all sad single women (some with cats) so I'd like to not only apologize for any hurt or insult caused but also present my handy visual guide to women with (and without) cats.


Enjoy.

Normal lady with cat (not sad).


Sad cat.


Sad lady (with bag cats).


Sad lady (without cat).

Bat-Cat (without lady, he works alone).

Normal lady (without cat) yesterday.

Hope that clears everything up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Better.

I'd hate for your otherwise stunningly accurate blog to have it's tone lowered in any way by this obviously unintentional oversight.

:D